This position may be eligible for a $5,000 Sign on Bonus.
Student Loan Repayment Available!
Athletico’s Greater Purpose is to empower people, inspire hope and transform lives. Being PT owned and PT led, we accomplish this by providing exceptional, progressive, and cost-effective care that emphasizes education and prevention of future injury. We continuously INVEST IN OUR CLINICIANS and demonstrate our Core Values of one team, understanding our business, recognition, being people-focused, accountability, continuous innovation and trust and integrity – all which are the foundation for our awesome culture. Athletico clinicians are involved members of the communities we serve.
With competitive salaries, incentive programs, and robust continuing education benefits, Athletico is the place for you.
Join us for a conversation to be a part of this awesome team!
Our Physical Therapist’s role is to enhance your patient’s health and quality of life. You will be exposed to a culture of teamwork, continuous learning, and growth. Work with a variety of specialties while you grow your skills and your future as a physical therapist!
Growth and Learning Benefits offered with this full-time position:
- Yearly Continuing Education Allowance, access to MedBridge and Athletico University, and an additional 5 days of PTO dedicated towards your Continuing Education
- Strategic Mentorship programs
- Leadership programs
- Goal of 55 patients per week as an experienced PT and a gradual step- up model for New Grads
- Quarterly incentives
- 900 plus locations in 25 states (top notch care since 1991!)
- Residency Programs and more (Athletico will reimburse 100% of the curriculum costs!)
Additional Benefits offered with this full-time position:
- New for 2024!!!! – Student Loan Repayment Program (30+ hours)
- Medical, dental and vision (eligibility begins Day One of employment)
- 17 days PTO (accrual starts immediately upon hire)
- 5 CEU PTO Days
- 6 Major Holidays, plus 2 floating holidays yearly
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy benefits as an employee
- Parental leave and Fertility benefits
- Pre-Tax & Roth 401k (for 21+) with quarterly company match
- Pet insurance
- Well-being and mental health programs
- Plus much more!
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current professional licensure as a Physical Therapist or license eligible based on the rules and regulations of the state in which you are applying for role
- Current CPR Certification
Athletico clinicians are energetic and service-minded team players who provide exceptional patient care and service. State licenses must be maintained. All compliance standards must be completed as requested.
Click hereto read the full job description.
Athletico provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.